Welcome to St. Mary's Whitechapel
Located in historic Lancaster County, Virginia on Virginia's Northern Neck, St. Mary's Whitechapel was constructed in 1669 as a place of worship and a colonial center. We invite you to join us for worship in a space that has welcomed parishioners for over 300 years. The natural beauty of our grounds, the reverence of our historic cemetery and charm of our colonial sanctuary combine to form a truly special place of worship. Join us for worship every Sunday morning at 11:15 a.m.
Interim rector Rev. Dr. Ronald Okrasinski
May 2016 Newsletter
April 2016 Newsletter
March 2016 Newsletter
February 2016 Newsletter
January 2016 Newsletter
December 2015 Newsletter
November 2015 Newsletter
October 2015 Newsletter
September 2015 Newsletter
August 2015 Newsletter
June 2015 Newsletter
May 2015 Newsletter
NEW --- SMWC Cemetery list by name (updated May 22, 2016):
Click "Sermons" at left for recent sermons in pdf and mp3 and wav (audio) formats.
Be sure to click on "recent photos" to see pictures of parish events.
Helpful LinksOffice closing schedule for 2014-2015
Currie Funeral Home
The Wren Singers